Saturday, September 03, 2005

Miss my Blog so much...

After being away with this computer for few days..kinda miss everything man.Hands were icthy...haha and by the way..my hand is really itchy now..i think my skin desease..oopss..no..my skin allergy pay a visit to me again...damn.This computer is definately need to be reformat long long time ago because its been affected by unwanted and unwelcome spyware plus...viruses.And finally...its already been reformated and no more spywares..such a relieve.

Almost forget...MERDEKA~MERDEKA~MERDEKA~ "itulah laungan kemerdekaan ku untuk negara tercinta ini..Malaysia" So its been 48 years we live in a peace and harmony country.Too bad this year cant go anywhere to celebrate it and can only see the fireworks on TV...Dad went to Singapore that day.I'm kinda 'have no idea what to blog now ' dont know why.Before this i have many things in my head..and now im trying to throw out but nothing was out.I guess it might be the SPM thingy playing in my head now.Trial is on Thursday man..heck..i never really do much revision yet.Wondering how could this happen.I had tried to read my history notes..and in the end guess what happen to me..?Yea...i felt asleep...reading those notes is the best sleeping pills of all man...u can just doze off easily.I'll try and blog later i guess...

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):