Friday, September 16, 2005

Halfway through

Man...sitting for my trial was a totally strenuous...currently suffering from lack of sleep and brain jammed.Still left Additional Math paper on next Tuesday.If you are wondering whether i can do all the papers..erm..it must be definitely NO...The most terrible horrible exam paper was Economy...(shipallll!!) Get tips from somewhere bout the questions and it turned up different question..i memorised all the facts of masalah asas Sistem Ekonomi Kapitalis and Sistem Ekonomi Islam and then it came out 'Perbezaan antara Sistem Ekonomi Kapitalis dengan Sistem Ekonomi CAMPURAN' bullshit...and i screwed up at the first question...the question ask for masalah ekonomi and i was too dumb or maybe too shocked or so whatever my brain jammed..i actually stated all the masalah ASAS ekonomi instead of masalah ekonomi.If you guyz are studying economics..you should know the different...How can this happened man..damn it!damn it! After that i flipped next page to see other question...and my jaw was wide opened...shit....'nyatakan peranan isi rumah...blablabla...' WTH...i just read the facts the other day and then i totally forget everything...Arrgghh..stressss
Talking bout stress...yea one of the essay question in my English paper 2 was about 'Do you think teenagers leading a stressful life?'...Heck..it's definitely YES man....i did on that question and many bullshitting and craps i wrote in my essay...hope the teacher wont mind.I dont even have time to read back my essays...surely have many many grammar mistakes...damn.Besides that...im not good in numbers...i just hate too many numbers...that's why my math was so bad...as for account....first question..about document sumber,my imbangan duga was balance but most of my friends get different different numbers...and the Lembaran kerja was balanced too...again different answers from others...heck..what's wrong with the numbers????The day before sitting for my account papers..i did sms-ed my tuition account teacher,Cikgu Azmi, asking for help ( just asking about what topic will they asked in Soalan Pilihan) and I dont aspect him to call me.He did...that was suprising...he told me that the questions was easy...blablabla..not to worry...do more exercise on finding the dividen,kos berubah...blablabla...which i did at the last minute.Some of the question i managed to do but still not sure whether it was right or wrong...I just dont wanna put too much hope on this trial results..i know i wont get good results...I got to make sure that this 'history' wont repeat on my SPM days...

Malaysian Idol...Ermm...TOP 3 was Daniel,Farah and Nita..who will be voted out??Seriously i got no idea who will stay..tune in to 8tv today and see their perfomance in Sri Pentas Shah Alam today...cheh,promoting nampak...haha..what is happening to me?shipal..the 'lori sampah' just passed behind my house and it was blardy smelly..eewww'...hummppy dee doo daaa...what else that i need to update..yeah..the new Korean drama on 8tv at 8.30pm on weekdays...im addicted to this drama..Love Story In Harvard.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):