Sunday, September 04, 2005

Everything seems undone

The time is ticking faster than i could imagine it...suddenly for some reason...i think i need to turn back the time.Seriously...i dont even think i can make it in my SPM this year...being too worried and annoyed by all the facts that i had to memorize by hard and force myself to understand the whole thing.Well it dont seem ridiculous to some of you...but to me..its damn ludicrous.How i envy those 'smart' students.Heck...wondering whether they really understand the whole thing what they read or just memorizing them by hard and split it out when they get the papers?Or maybe somehow they get an 'early information' of what questions that are going to be asked?Ermm....I do get some tips somewhere..but it wont be 100% true...it can either ruin your life in the end or just put on a big fake smile on your face.Some teachers just dont help us much...they just somehow say,"ok guys...i dont have to say what will come out so just study the whole thing and try to understand the questions" duh...we know that...you dont have to remind us.Thankz for being so "helpful".

Since that my time had been wasted..i can't really guarantee that i will ground myself for weeks but at least i think i'll try to open my eyes as wide as possible when im studying.Hopefully i wont fall asleep easily and i'll definitely going to have caffeine up to my brain to keep myself awake.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):