Friday, September 23, 2005

Almost gone

Few hours back...i went out for a dinner with my family.But before taking our dinner at the Yong Peng Fishball restaurant..we drop by Senyum because i wanted to change my disc..Charlie And The Chocolate Factory that i bought last few days ago.I asked for VCD but i wonder why my VCD player cant play the disc..and my younger brother said that it was DVD.So i tell the guy just now that i cant play the disc because its DVD not VCD...he can just smile and said "cannot be la...this is VCD la..i test for you..See..VCD la..DVD yellow colour wan..maybe ur player got problem.."duh..he did changed a new one and when i got back home...still the same.Heck...Why is my VCD player so sensitive wan..k back to what i really need to blog..I was almost KNOCKED DOWN by a car...seriously...its definitely not my fault if i was knocked down..its that blardy blind driver's fault.I was crossing the libra crossing when the traffic light already turned to the red light and the light for the crossing path turned to green where you can see a cute lil guy in green walking in action,showing that we can cross safely now to the other side of the road.. and a car already stop to let me cross..and then out of sudden a Kancil was speeding towards me while im crossing...at that time my leg was rooted to the ground and i can hear my mom's and brother's voice back there..they almost shout...damn..i was so shocked and luckily that driver (dunno she got liscense or not..or she had the lesen kopi) stop her car just in time and i can see that she break really hard ...i looked at the malay girl and she can just smile..WTF...If can i just wanna pull her out of the car and hit her with my shoes man..as though she cant see the traffic light..i wonder if she's colour blind or totally blind.I cant remember her car number but its Johor plate number...Argghh...stupid driver.Moment ago...i was wondering what will happen if the car really knocked me down..ermm..then i wont be sitting here blogging ofcoz.Glad that i'm home now...so people out there beware of these wacko physco drivers when you're on the road...dont think that using the libra crossing is safe.And to those drivers out there...Red means Stop...so Stop your vehicle when it's RED..

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):