Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Because Of You,Me and Us

Because of you i see things in colours
Because of you a smile stays on my pale face
Because of you i know no reason to fail
Because of you i become stronger each day
Because of you i wanna live forever
Because of you my sky will never dark

Because of me your sun never set
Because of me you survive
Because of me you showered more love
Because of me you forget the reasons to cry
Because of me you dare yourself
Because of me you dont care if you're standing in a thin thread

Because of us the world is a better place
Because of us everywhere coloured with colours
Because of us we live till now
Because of us we never fail to love
Because of us the future is bright
Because of us the 'You' and 'Me' will never end


Created this crap the other day...after finishing my Science paper.Luckily it doesn't appear any microorganisma in it..i was wondering far far..far...away while looking outside the green glass window..that's where i sat during exams...far end.And what annoyed me was...the 'unfammiliar' ants 'walking' around my exam papers while i'm cracking my head for answers..it will just dance showing its 'butt' off..dont know where it came from...man..the owner of the place that i sat must be too friendly with 'them'.Anyway..the ants got nothing to do with what i wrote up there.Finished my trials today.The add math papers..were too 'easy' for me..till i cant answer it....heck..

MALAYSIAN IDOL....Grand Finale between Daniel and Nita.Farah was out...no comments.I have a strong feeling that Daniel will emerge as the next Malaysian Idol...hey he's cute and many girls go for him..he even get the highest votes.Its not a suprise if he is the next Malaysian Idol.Nita...ermm...she's good too..so in the finals..to be fair..i wont be voting any of them!LOL...They'll get their votes if they think they are good enough to be the Idol.Frankly...last year was way much better then this year...hope that next year wouldn't be like this year.


6 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk...toi toi..toi toi creative nyer turtle kite ni

yz

JennyTay said...

Apa yg birdie bising bising ni..aiyo..manada se-creative birdie kita ni..lol

Anonymous said...

ooo..maybe lo...coz tortoise walks N thinks the slowest...haih..my mom kena henti juz to let u cross the road...10kiu oso tak cakap terus jln aja eh...

JennyTay said...

Eh i got say...u tak dengar only..U and ur mom was in the car..surela cannot hear me..aiyah..

Anonymous said...

oo...dat time gua manade kat kereta..my mom and sis were inside the car la...

JennyTay said...

ooo..ingat u in the car.LOL...tak nampak la...kereta lu kan besau..hehe