Sunday, September 04, 2005

The next best thing

Apparently this is my second entry for today.I just post the previous entry like a few hours ago and im suppose to be in my slumber land at this very moment but decided to blog on something first.According to my previous post i did mention about 'memorizing facts' right..and suprisingly a moment ago a book on the table caught my eye and the headline goes like this "FENG SHUI WORLD"..and i start to flip thru the book.After that i just kind of ignored it and went straight to the couch and watched Malaysian Idol Results Show,yea..it sux,Ash was out!heck...is he that bad?!?I bet that Faizull was even worst than him.After the show my mom called out for me and asked me to read 'something' from the Feng Shui book which i did.The title was rather interesting for me and i think its definitely interesting for all students."GET SUPER EXAM RESULTS" and blablabla..some explanation and then straight to the point..16 tried and tested tips to scholastic brillance..Ermm..that seems convincing.

1.Engage the yang chi-make notes as you study
-...you know that you know what is being asked,but you simply cannot show that you know!(That happen to me all the time...duh)

2.Mind-mapping
-...create a map using colours,images and symbols to unlock pockets og knowledge in your mind.Only make mind map once you have made notes in the conventional long-form format..

3.Sleep with your head pointed to receive good chi.

4.Allow time for the mind to warm up
-...to learn something really well,you must focus.


Ok...i think i'll just jump to the other facts.If you guys are interested then get yourself a copy.Mind you that I'm not promoting the book..i just wanna share it as exams are just around the corner.


10.Turning night into day?
-..when you suffer from lack of sleep,your brinwaves slow down,and your clarity of thoughts get compromised..

11.Reduce notes to single key words.

13.Get a picture mentor.
-....when you pick a mentor,select someone who has led a happy life;dont choose a genius who came to an unhappy end.(Albert Einstein is the best i guess..hehe)


So there it is...but if you dont believe in Feng Shui then its no use reading these stuffs.Sometimes i do believe in Feng Shui and who says that whoever believe in fengshui is a fool ,take Donald Trump for example...he's so success in his life and he got the 'believe in fengshui'
Heck...why on earth am i talking about fengshui?lmao...The UPSR starts tomorrow!!and all the best to my younger brother.-cheers-

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):