Friday, August 26, 2005

Just around Da Corner

Phiew..Spm trial is just around the corner man.I still stick my butt here and glued my face to the screen.How good if only I can grab all the knowledge from Mr.Einstein's brain and tuck it into my tiny little brain of mine.Sometimes its just ridiculous(for me) to study 9 subjects with each of that have many many topics that are really clueless to me.After reading...i can go blank and forget everything that i've just read.Think that i'm weird?You can say that again..I am weird.Think that I'm dumb?Nahh...not really..I'm just 'stupid'.What else hur...??Heck...why on earth do we have major exams?How i hate it..people seems to only see the strings of A's..without an A you are out of the list or without A's you are one hopeless junk.Is that true?Do A's really matter that much?Damn...

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):