Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Noise Pollution

Have you ever been so annoyed by your very own neighbour?What will you do to shut them off?My newly neighbour just move in a month ago and everything was pretty normal until last few weeks..they really killed me with their singing and the karaoke set.Gosh...they sing like they own the whole residence area.Eventually they dont care what other people think or feel they just on the hi-fi set as loud as they could and start singing with all the "pitching berteraburan".Well..maybe they are bless with 'good' voice but that doesn't mean everyone will like the singing right.Man...all the daughters and including the mother was screaming their lungs out espeacially during the weekends...My mom once hinted them but they 'buat duh' only.The other neighbour did told my mom,"eh jiran kite ni dah giler agaknyer..hari hari nyanyi,siang malam pun nyanyi.." they are crazy...maybe they are in the mood or down with the Malaysian Idol and Akedemi Fantasia fever.Did i forget to mention that two of the daughters studied in the same school as mine.I got shocked when i saw one of the daughter came out of the house and actually smiled at me when that time i was still not sure who the heck is she.I cant stand them man...all their songs were kinda lame to me.Everytime you can hear the same songs repeated over and over again,my heart will go on-celine dion and some other oldies malay songs. See what i mean?If they sing today's hitz songs then nevermind la...still can be acceptable.Damn...

Haze Haze and Haze..what a hazy day.Cant stand the wheather as well.Early in the morning,the first thing you'll realise is you are actually breathing the contaminated air and the moment you step outside of your house u can hardly see a clear view across the street.And in the afternoon was even worst...you can feel that the sunlight was burning through your skin.As for me...my neck started to itchy again..damn it.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):