Saturday, January 08, 2005

+*~What's Love?!?~*+

What is love?
There's no words can describe that one specially word,
Can we actually survive without em' ?
Can we never wanted to be loved
Or never wanted to have sweet memories?

The air is so damp after the rain
And the sun will rise up again soon
When can i see your sweet and caring smile on your face again?
How i wish i can hear ur voice once again
Although i just heard your loud and cold voice yesterday
I'm sitting here staring at the phone ..
Waiting..and waiting...
And tears flow streaming down my cheeks
I'm so helpless without you...what am i thinking of?

I'm doing things slow moving and have blanks in my mind
Wondering whether its me you are thinking of right now
The words you've said to me the other day
" I think its the end of us and i hope you'll understand "
Still echoing in my head
What i can do that very moment is just giving him a fake smile
And turn around without looking back or say a word

I thought to myself that my life is ruin forever
But in second thought
I will always be brave and no one is actually worth my tears
No one can help me but myself
That's my principle and will never change for eternity

-END-

sounds lame hur?Too bored d...what to do..hahah

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):