Friday, January 21, 2005

Cant think of any title now

I've bought my shoe!!!Guess what...yesterday i went to Senyum to find but none that i'm interested in...hehe...so my dad drove me to MP to find...been to many shops...search for the perfect shoe...then i saw one that i kinda like so i asked the sales girl for my size...damn i get the same answer..."SORRY...THIS IS THE LAST ONE..NO MORE SIZE"..man...at that time i was goin to give up on buying my CNY shoe...seriously....After that..my mom come and asked.."found ur shoe?" and i said.."yeap...but no SIZE!"...she just said"find others la"...so what to do....have to find other shoe lo...find and find...then finally...i just test on of the shoe in that shop and ask my mom whether its suit me or not...she say "if u like everything also suits wan.." so i ask for my size again...luckily got...if not...&%*^$%&^*... The fact is i dont really fancy that shoe i've bought but maybe i'll like it someday...who know...its just a shoe...not a big deal...LOL.....so boring....

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word
Coz there's something in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I'd never know what you see
But there's something in the way you look at me


0 Thoughtful Crap(s):