Sunday, January 09, 2005

9th January 2005

Just a moment ago...i've got many things that i wanted to write down in here but now i have no idea what i want to say....lame.This few days was really sux man...That Friday my science teacher asked me to see her to take my class work book...so after taking em' she asked me to call K6,K7 and K8 class monitor to see her..and guess what....i totally forgot to tell em'...when i reached home then only i realized that i miss something in school...i was like going to hit myself on the wall...Tomorrow i have school and i have no idea what the teacher going to say bout that...just have to wait and see.

About my Bahasa Melayu subject...En.Jamal wants the work book money to be handle to him on Monday..means tomorrow..and i think there's 10 over more ppl haven't pay to me their money...so have to hunt for them again.....why me?????duh.....I still leave my english and bahasa homeworks...not in da mood to do...wonder why....I've been searching for that Komsas revision book for 3 days...and went to 5 bookstore to find it...but all out of stock d...damn.Now i've not enough notes to do my bahasa homework....what can i do?Kinda mess up now.
well....i think i got to be going...need to finish up my homeworks ASAP....if not im DEAD...
till then ...Chaoz~!

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):