Wednesday, January 26, 2005

+ Just another entry from me +

I can't find any suitable essay for my group's oral test!!!!hurg....2morrow have to stayback for tourism&philately club...dead bored man....My english tutor has changed to Mrs.Siti...no more Hasbulah d...(hahaha the girlish teacher)...That Mrs.Siti trademark herself as GTS(Great Teacher Siti)duh.....but on thing bout her is she speaks 100% english in class...so some of the ppl in the class blur...and we are only allowed to speak english....can you believe that??How am i supposed to speak english to my malay friend...(she's not really good in speaking english) It's just weird know....ermm...well....nothing can be done...some of the students did complaint to En.Rashid and he said that he will try to discuss with Mrs.Siti...i met Siti Hajar's friend, Atika...gosh...she's really tall..lol...the tallest in class i guess...

I got nothing to type d...and yea..i've change the song...Ryan Cabrera-TruE-
Chaoz~!!!

1 Thoughtful Crap(s):

JennyTay said...

why.....nice not???nice rite....hahahahah...i maybe goin to change other song la...