Sunday, January 16, 2005

-B O R I N G-

Today's my father's birthday..his 50th birthday.Just now went to Renaissence Hotel to eat buffet and then my brother bought a jersey for him..jersey number 50...haha.
I have tuition class this evening...3-6pm..the class was full...and there's only 3 chinese plus me and then one indian...the rest is malayz....i sat beside a girl and u know what....she's my primary friend..didn't really recognise at first but then she suddenly ask whether i know her or not...so i said i dont remember...but she do look familiar to me...really cant remember...today's subject supposed to be math,science and BM but then the math teacher didn't make it so the science teacher take over for 2hrs...so boring..2morrow i have add maths,english and History class...same time...why must go tuition wan...so sien..This is the life in Form5....duh...
so bored so bored...oh ya....today's ah kat birthday also...i did called her up and wish her...

Just now on my way out....i accidently drop my watch...now the thing..dunno what to call it...broke...so later have to go and repair...waste money only...i'm sooo boreedddd....k la..till here only...ChAoZ~!!!

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):