Thursday, January 20, 2005

Finally...

Finally i have time to write a blog...stuck with my homeworks and school stuff...as usual..boring stuff....after hearing the teachers saying bout SPM...getting worrier now....When im in science class ..i dont really understand a thing what the hell she's talking about...terrible man.Have to put more effort on it d....sometimes i get lazy too...its a normal thing rite..LOL
The good news....2morrow is a holiday!!!! yea...can sleep longer...
The bad news is.....i have to do my homeworks!!!duh....can my life be better than this??What else that i can say...urm...school...everything was normal...yea tuition....i went to attend my tuition class last sunday and guess what...my English tutor was a man but acted like a lady!!!OMG...i can laugh for 1 hour in his class man....cant stand the way he talk...but his education was power...he's a lecturer and had gone to many university in overseas to give his lectures....such a joker.. my History tutor was an indian guy.....kinda funny too.....hehe

Since 2morrow is a public holiday then on Saturday i dont have tuition class too...great.....=P
Later going out for dinner...and buy my CNY shoe...still haven't found one yet....i went to bunga raya already but still not one suits my taste...weird man...i saw one that i wanted to buy but in the end the sales girl told me..NO MORE SIZE d....what a pathetic...
So that's all....ChaOz~!!!!!

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):