Sunday, January 09, 2005

Actually i supposed to write an entry on monday but my internet connection was damn lagging so have to postponed.Here's my entry....on MOnday my 1st day in Form5..well the class was at d Shellabear Block...then class teacher is still Pn.Safiza.But my BM,English,Math,Moral and PE changed to En.Jamal,Miss Toh,Miss Tan,Mrs.Tan lay heong and Mr.Oh(i wonder what he's going to teach us on PE lesson...back kick or front kick...ahhahahahaha)...man..i don't know why they wan to change teachers.. now the teachers that just teach us this year dont even know our names...duh...they take time to recognise 43 students in ma class...haha....Guess what else..i have to be the class Treasurer for this year again...im totally sick of collecting moneys from em'...all their debts they doesn't want to pay and i have to hunt em' like the "ah long"..and if the money get lesser...i have to be responsibe of it...such a hard work... I thought that i wont be selected for this year and that im free...but then Pn.Safiza said "On my request....i wan the last year Treasurer to to remain...so haiyen u'll be the treasurer"...that time i just wan to jump down from my class..hahaha...But nevermind..live goes on..Squid Head helps me alot in collecting the funds...most of my classmates scare of her..hahah wonder why....her mood easily change.So when she's in bad mood no one dare to talk to her.... except me..LOL.....On the First day the teachers gave us tons of homewrks....did it almost till midnite...then the next morning at 6am have to wake up..and get ready for school again..boring stuffs.I think i got to go now... update later.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):