Wednesday, April 04, 2007

End of Sem 3 Assignments

Finally...end of both finance and webpage assignment~!! Pheewwwiitt... =b Never sleep for the whole night yesterday...racing with time trying to finish up our Webpage assignment.Sigh. I dont freaking believe that i actually have to stay up the whole nite to finish it up. Damn! Sleeping hours just gone like that.Stupid assignment. Well anyway... this is our webpage.. rushing + tiredness + strees up + hungry + sleepy = Woof Woof Dot Com

Well..have a few error in that site now..no idea why.. but i'm freaking proud of the homepage.Hahhahhahaha....*wink* I didn't know i can do that as i just started using Dreamweaver and photoshop CS2.


Oh yea.. April Fool's day. Forgot to blog on that day.Haha.. neway, the first joke of that day which remind me it April Fool's was..." I got a good news for you..but it could be a sad news for you....I'm getting married this Monday!!" I was like blur for awhile then -_-!!! yea right its April Fool's....i know his prank before he could fool me. LOL =b.

That morning went to Jelutong there to pray at my grandparents' graveyards for the Cheng Beng. Darn it was raining when i reach there, my clothes get dirty and my shoes get dirty with muds!! And was stuck in a jam as some pathethic fellow who think they owned the road by parking their damn car blocking the busy road. screw them. Anyway... anyone had watched Just Follow Law? Remember that Tanya's mom...where she mentioned in that show about she blog... Well her blog really exist and she freaking do BLOG!!
LaoZhaBor

Damn 'in' la this lao zha bor(old lady) She even rap.....-_-!!! swt... anyway..enjoy reading reading her blog. Im signing off. Ciaoz!

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):