Saturday, April 14, 2007

A lil update

Final exam is just around the corner... 23rd April will be my Webpage Design paper and on the 26th is my Finance paper. Oh yea...and my Economics resit paper is the next day,27th April. Darn!! After these papers..I'm off to my degree programme! Yeay~!Then havta go thru lectures..assignments..and presentation for another 3 more years. Sigh. Well for now i think time past rather fast...It's like.."hey im done with my foundation year!!" I'm pretty worried about my this final exam thou. If i would ever fail in one of my paper this time( for ofcoz i dont wish it would happen...i really DONT WANNA FAIL *crossing fingers* ) i have to head to Kampar for my degree programme!! Well...i heard that Kampar is rather a boring place...no hangout place..no cinema...no mamak! and no shopping centre nearby! Wonder if its true or perhaps we are just scaring each other. Not so sure myself. But what i'm sure is the building there..i mean the condition of the campus there will be 10 times better than the one in PJ. Hahaha...



Just wish me luck in my this exam ayte!



In my last previous entry i wrote about the Hitz.Fm 10th Bday Bash rite.. ermm...to my surprise..JJ from the Hitz.Fm Morning Crew drop by and leave a comment there!! I didn't expect that thou.At first when i saw that comment...i tot someone is playing somekind of prank in my blog but as i click on his link...taddaa~ i saw the picture there in his Hitz.Fm blog! Cool~!Hehe ^ ^

Anyway... I'm signing off now. Gotta pick up the 'heavy' notes of mine and start revising. If not i'm gonna be dead in the exam hall on Monday..

-cheers-

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):