Friday, April 20, 2007

Missing : B-7-3(2) Laundry Bag

I'm pissed off!! Arrgghhh... how could they be so irresponsible?!!!?? Eventually i sent my laundry last week and wanted to collect them back on the next 2 days..which was last wednesday. Unfortunately, they told me that its not done and ask me to collect it some other day. So yesterday after i reach here in MC, i went to the laundry shop to collect back my laundry and that guy make me wait for like 20 minutes..? and then there's a woman called me to enter and find for my bag as they cant find it. *WTFish!* I was like "crap! You lost my bag??My preciooussss baju!!!!" I entered and find my laundry bag... It was damn stuffy in there that i could hardly breath. Find and find... serching for my bag... look everywhere..DAMN!! I still dont see my bag on the shelf. Where could my bag be...all my preccciouusss bajus gone? I'm so gonna kill the people there.


Later on, there's still no sign of my bag anywhere, he asked me to go to the office 2morrow and asked. Double WTFish!

Guy : eh tak jumpa la....u hantar last week kan?
Me : Yea...last week hari Isnin. Then macam mana?
Guy : Tak mungkin hilang la.. mungkin tersalah bagi kat orang lain and then orang tu pun tak sedar and dah balik hometown for study week.
Me : Err....
Guy : Dalam bag tu ada apa?
Me : *lauwei... what a stupid question..what else can you put in the laundry bag!!* Baju la..apa lagi?
Guy : Oh..baju yang macam mana?
Me : *fish fish fish* Harrr?? T-shirt...seluar....
Guy : Banyak tak baju you?
Me : *-_-!!!* tak banyak tak kurang.
Guy : You cuba cari baju you dalam beg...mungkin ada tersalah letak...
Me : .... ( try to open a few bags..but none of them has my clothes in it. Darn) Takda la...
Guy : Besok you senang tak?
Me : Huh...yea...
Guy : K then besok u pergi office tanya, tanya itu laki yg pakai spec...
Me : *bueh tahan d.. need to get some air* Oh ok la...
Guy : Ok..ni card you ambik balik dulu..besok pergi office tanya tau.
Me : Yala Yala... *cis....*


Great... they totally dont know where's my laundry bag. And whoever took it must be so dumb. Dont she realize that that's not her damn laundry bag and not her damn clothes in it?!!??!! Can't she just return my bag to my room as there's a big print of my room number on the bag...!Fuck!

And so just now i went to the office and asked. After telling the girl...she was like..." Huh??......(long pause....) Laundry bag you hilang then dia suruh you datang office sini tanya?? "

Okay...What the hell....
girl : Dia suruh you datang sini?? Dia yang hilangkan then apa kita nak buat?
Me : Dia yang cakap ngan saya datang sini tanya.. so saya pun datang sini tanya la...
girl : Err.... jap.. sheerrllyyy~!! ( Call another girl) Dia ni cakap laundry beg dia hilang then orang kat situ suruh dia datang sini tanya.
girl2: Laundry beg hilang???? kejap...tanya Mr.Tong.... Mr. Tong, it's about laundry...
Tong: Yess?
Me : Last week i sent my laundry...blablabla...*explaining all over again...*
Tong: Oh really?? Erm.. u write you name and room number...i'll check for you.
Me : Ok.. here..
Tong: Ok...i will check out for you...

Arrghhh.....
So right now just need to wait for my laundry bag... dont know how long will they take to get my laundry bag back. How could they lost my laundry!666
What if they really cant find my laundry bag? What if the girl who is having my clothes now doesn't want to return it to me? Will she take my precccioouss clothes to a jumble sale..?
-_-!!!!

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

narrowband said...

Oh dear. I sympathize with you. Hope you'll get your clothes back!

JennyTay said...

Yea...i do hope i get back my clothes. Arrghh...