Monday, April 23, 2007

I get my laundry back

It's raining outside... and i'm done with my Web page Design paper few hours ago. Darn it was a tough one. Didn't expect it to be this tough. Doom. Now Finance and Econs freak the hell out of me. Besides i'm taking my paper in PA block whereby i hardly know anyone there as the others are all in PC block. Sad case. Even i guess i saw some familiar faces there walking pass me but most probably im invisible to them..dont give a damn thou. One down and two more to go.I cant wait till i finish the last paper!!! Hahhhhha..

About my missing laundry... YESSS... they found my bag and my bag was all the while in the shop. And guess what more shitty they found out this afternoon....They actually wrote the wrong room number on my card. I'm in B-7-3 and one of the malay lady actually wrote B-3-7. WTFish! I didn't notice that too. And the lady who actually wrote the wrong number trying to accuse me...saying that it was my wrong.

Guy incharge: Eh ini tulisan you kan?
Makcik: Yea... apa hal?
Guy incharge: Tsk...You tulis salah nombor la...dia ni bilik B-7-3 bukan B-3-7. Sebab tu tak dapat cari laundry beg dia....
Makcik: (Look at me for a moment then turn to the guy) .... Dia hari itu yang cakap ngan saya B-3-7... jadi saya tulis la B-3-7..... mana saya tau..
Me : (Damn it!! She's freaking lying infront of that guy!!! Trying to blame me??WTF!) Saya tak cakap apa apa pun masa u tulis card saya.. makcik yang ambil card lama saya dan tulis yang baru untuk saya... saya mana ada cakap bilik saya nombor B-3-7!
Makcik : ( she terdiam for awhile... finding excuse to blame me somemore i think)
Guy incharge: You yang tulis salah la...
Makcik: Habis takan dia sendiri taktau nombor bilik dia masa dia ambil balik card tu....
Me : -_-!!! ( how the hell i know you wrote the wrong number... who would bother to even see the number either... )
Guy incharge: Sorry ar girl... silap tulis... kadang kadang banyak orang..so tulis salah....
Me: Yea...ok...takper..

Atleast he say sorry to me...not like that damn makcik.. write wrongly and still blame me. Besides while leaving that place i heard she was mumbling something to the guy... " dia sendiri tak tau nombor bilik ka...blablabla...nyek nyek nyek..." Yea yea...go on and blame me... you idiot.

And just now... while i was in the toilet..steph was screaming something.. and i ask what is it... and she goes like..." Ahhhhh....this is not my laundry bag!!!!!! " I was like..." aiks.." I checked her card and .... B-3-7(1) -_-!!! Another B-3-7... Obviously...that makcik is really sucks at numbers...dont tell me Steph will say the wrong room number too right. What the hell right? So we went to the laundry shop to change... and another guy said to steph.."oh...so you yang ambil salah la eh" WTH. Then that makcik comeout...dont dare to see me pulak.. but ask the guy why. Then the guy tell her.." salah laundry...nombor bilik tulis salah" Then she mumble the same thing like what she say to me this afternoon. Damn full of shit la her. Damn boh song her. Cisss...

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

Hello, thanks for dropping by my blog...

Can't believe you're from UTAR and from MC too!!

Well, MC kinda sucks la... but luckily I haven't encountered any problems with the laundry. But internet? Arggh~~!! Pek chek...

By the way, are you from Stream A, B or C??

All the best for Thursday's paper!

JennyTay said...

Haha...it's pretty sucks here... if possible..im shifting out very soon after this final. Really bueh tahan d...lol

Im from stream B.. TB3..how bout u?

all the best to you too.. =)