Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hitz.Fm 10th Bday Bash

Hitz.Fm 10th bday bash was yesterday. It was held at One Utama Damansara and i was there for the event. What sucks was...i din bring my camera...i left it back at my hometown,Malacca. Sigh. Damn it was a waste. But at least steph brought her camera and took a few. Get from her the photos just now. Thanks Steph. If i were to bring my camera..gosh..i'll be taking pictures all the way...Hahaha. I saw a few familiar Djs walking pass me. I saw Jason Lo!!! Pop Shuvit and Point Blanc too!!! I said hi to Adam C... but bummer...din took any pictures with him. Why am i sound so freaking 'kiasu' now? Geez...Anyway... here's a few photos..




The opening... there's JJ and Rudy, Adam C, J Lo, Azura, Natalie, Ean ....and etc...





Point Blanc!! This guy rockz! Hahaha... They premired their music video 'Ipohmali' there..we were the 1st to watch their MV there yesterday. I saw Vick in the video.

Snapshot with Point Blanc and his crew members...I didnt know there's a guy behind me thou.Hehe.

I *heart* J Lo.... Hahaha...



The lengzhai JJ from the Hitz.Fm Morning Crew... Steph..and Me.



Trying to get Azura's signature..... and took a picture with her...she's damn cute...




Told ya so...

Pop Shuvit~

We are Hotlink users!!! =)
Well....that's all... Geez... where's my J LO and me?? Adam C and me??? Arrrggghh...

By the way... Just now i went to Sungei Wang. Keith and Aki joined a competition...its in chinese so i dont really know the fullname of it..haha..something to do with the Ella from SHE new show. They managed to get into the finals!! Yeay~!...Congrats to them... They are the most matching couple that i know...haha...


7 Thoughtful Crap(s):

DLCS116 said...

With Azura's wan she look more cute and with 3guy wan she look pretty also..hahaha

Jming said...

Never ajak me go ar/??? haha i at utp veli boring oh...

JennyTay said...

To David,
Hahaha..thanks.Azura is really cute thou..LOL=)

To Jimmy,
You at UTP how to ajak u...Asyik busy with ur studies only. Haha...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming. Hope you had a great time. I know I did. Thank you for the picture. Would you mind if I put it up on my blog page on hitz.fm??

JennyTay said...

JJ!!! You're most welcome!!OMG...I cant believe you're here leaving a comment in my blog! Hahahaha...Nah..i dont mind at all instead thanks for putting it up on your hitz.fm blog. Love ya!

Adam said...

Hey!
Nice page you have! What say we take a picture next time :)
Adam C

JennyTay said...

Adam!!! You're here leaving a comment!!Gosh.. Hey..thanks ya.Wanted to take a pic with ya someday too. On that day i saw you but you was kinda busy thou.No chance.Well,hope to see ya around real soon.Hahaha.Love ya!!