Saturday, March 31, 2007

Craving for a new phone

As you all can see... my blog now had this AdSense thing above my every new post. Well... thought of having some cash in my pocket using my blog whereby i have no idea if it would ever work. What i know now is...i'm craving for a new handphone!!!Can anyone or someone please sponsor me one??Or maybe throw the phone from up above down to me??? Or perhaps..give me a present for my birthday....Hehe... There's a few Nokia phone that i felt in love with....

Nokia 7390

So damn cun !! Hahhahaha..... Market price right now i think is RM1,699!!! Siao... the price also damn "cun"... sigh. 3 megapixel camera... 21 MB internal memory...blablablah.. I want!!!

Nokia 6288

Another 3G phone... RM1,299 with 2 megapixel camera and ermm... 6MB built in memory.. I also want!!!!

I've been using my old phone for like 3 years already. Why can't i be as rich as those young bratz that as young as a 8 years old own a mobile phone and i dont mean those old model..i mean new models.. like the Nokia N-Gage. Well its a new model last time thou. Still damn high tech right their phone.Sigh. Nowadays, those kids just ask their parents whatever they want and they'll get what they asked for. Last time kids would ask for a toy gun, those toy robots... and parents would still reluctant to buy one...but today... kids would just ask for ..."Dad...I want a PS2!!!!!" or "Dad...I want the XBox!It's so cool...please please..." and *poof* a new PS2 or XBox for them...

Anyway, these few days im kinda busy with my assignment stuff. Finance assignment done and right now i'm so freaking worried about our webpage assignment. Those codings make me go nuts!

So till then... im signing off. Wish me luck for my webpage presentation on this coming Tuesday.

-cheers-

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):