Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Me Today

Heven't been really getting a good nite sleep for the past few days because of the weather and stomache for damn 2 days. Ate the Mee Hun in my campus during the break time, came back and took a short nap and woke up having the urge to puke! And eventually i went to the toilet for like almost 4 times...'lau sai' . I'd made my vow... never to eat canteen's fried mee hun again.

I lost my appetite and my hours of sleeping time.Darn. The weather for the past few days was really killing me. Luckily this few days it's been raining in the evening. Besides...having pms is just another pain in the ass...sigh.

Assignment is heating up...week 6 is just around the corner and MC connection speed equals to "KANASAI" Loading could take up to hours... -_-!!! Frustration grows and this is what will happen.........

.

.

.

Get graphics at Nack.us

*Arrgghh....*

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Rachel LeAnn said...

hey couz..
what a coincidence...guess what..me oso having the same prob...jz that i didn't puke..haha..plus, i had a bad body-ache after swimming..hehe
nyway...take good care k!!

JennyTay said...

Really?? Haha...i din puke too but i have the urge to puke. Damn canteen food make me sick for the whole day.Cis.
Take care too couz!! See ya around when im back in Malacca again k.=)