Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hanging by the moment

Third day of my working life... and I am sooooooo very very the tired. Seriously its tiring and boring sometimes. Please motivate me to continue my job... sigh. And thanks Hanzi for motivating me. I really need that. I tot of quitting already after the second day... but come to think of it...heck.. if i quit i dont get my pay...and i waste my preciousss energy...so i try to continue it for a month. I'll survive i guess. After i get my pay for one month...and if im not satisfy with my pay.. i QUIT! Hehe. And if i feel like continuing for the following month...which i doubt i will..then i will, so that i can buy Nokia 7390 that I've been craving for so long. Look at this. See what i meant.. sigh.

5 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Anonymous said...

i had few jobs which i quit within a few days. it's really tiring la. then i realise it's like a habit for me to quit jobs. dont be like meee. U.U" maybe you can work til you are able to get your pay first. or else your hardwork is wasted. =)hang on ya!

JennyTay said...

yea yea.. so true!! i need to hang on... if not..its a waste. Thanks alot ya!

Rachel LeAnn said...

Just think about the MONEY!!!
$$$$$$$

JennyTay said...

hahahaha yea.. its all about the MONEY. $$$$$$

Anonymous said...

ya ya... save $$.... when i go malacca, belanja me loads and loads of satay celup and orh chien. hehehe...