Saturday, October 06, 2007

My new haircut

Finally i cut my hair!! Haha...for after one year...i guess more than a year d... I finally went in the saloon and get my hair cut. It's still long la by the way... I dont go for a super short hairstyle anymore. If i were to cut my hair short... I'll definitely regret later on... it always happen to me... so right now i've decided not to have short hair...





If you notice... the front hair shorter d la... last time used to be same lenght with the back hair... I met a friend just now... and he dont seems to notice my hair until i told him. Dang! I cant really remember when was the last time i met him thou...months back i guess. Neway... dont really have the mood to have a long entry today... ciaoz =)

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

LOL!

I remember during our first ever study leave for Foundation, I went home to have my long hair cut short (for fun) and got bombarded by my friends on the first day of exam. They thought I putus cinta or something during study week. =.="

JennyTay said...

Hahahaha...same thing here...last time when i cut my hair really short..my friends tot i putus cinta... i was like -_-!!! cut short hair means putus cinta meh... LOL