Monday, October 29, 2007

Lomography

At last i get these lomography pics from Mook Hen and thanks to him too... Well i didn't know about this lomography thingy until he told me about it. Besides...its the 1st time i saw that kind of camera too. Unique!




if you can spot me.. im on the swing.. lol....


didn't know that it will turn out to look like this when he took this pic the other day... nice effect thou...


the last pic took with his lomo.... our legs and his shadow? I saw my shoe on his shadow! Gahahaha.... -_-!!! saje nak promote kasut aku... hehe


By the way.. all pics taken during that BBQ nite in PJ =)

5 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Jimmy Tong said...

the swing block my face and my body! my picture!



swt!

JennyTay said...

LOL...kesian.. i notice something.. ah loong langsung cant be seen in any of the pics lea..

Jimmy Tong said...

ya tak ya hor...
ah loong le?
maybe he tengah BBQ. haha!

JennyTay said...

thats the prob... i dunno where he hilang in these pics... LOL... later need to ask mook hen.

Jimmy Tong said...

maybe ah loong never exist in this world? -_-"

haha..kidding la.