Monday, October 29, 2007

Mind-numbing

Oraite everyone... very the sorry for not updating ler.. Now i update.. To Jimmy.. stop threatening turtles around.. KARMA! Karma u know... KARMA~

Working life is not as fun as u think it will be when you dont enjoy the stuff you are doing and when the pay is damn freaking low. It's not fun too when you dont really click with the staff around. What's worst when u need to be working for a very very long hours!! Im quitting my job in November 6 thou after i get my pay. Eventually, the pay come out much later than others whereby end of the month they can get their pay already and I have to wait for another week to get my pay. So that is why im quitting on Nov6 and not 31st October. Sigh.

Well its not that i dont click with the staff there... besides in the shop.. there's only me, 2 malay staff and a chinese supervisor who speaks to me in bahasa(weird huh) but kinda used to it already, so i do talk to them but somehow..pardon me.. i think the staff there are kinda racist. Being the only chinese staff... its intimidating sometimes thou. No friends to crap with while working is really really one suffering shit. Waiting for the time to get my ass home is really like waiting to get my new handphone. Oh ya..talking about handphone... get to know that Nokia wont produce any of my Nokia7390 already. *cehwah...'my nokia7390'* (macam la its mine...-_-!! hehe) So it means.. its hard to get this phone and its darn expensive weih.. *crying out very loud* Time to pick a new one maybe... or maybe will still find a way to get 7390.. gone case betul. I'm still thinking by the way. Choosing a handphone is like choosing a husband know... Hahahha

If i can hit a pregnant lady today... i so wanna hit Kak Mila. She's pregnant and she's damn annoying. It's not that i wanna talk bad bout her or being a racist or what so ever. People always say to respect the elderly and pregnant lady... but what for when she dont respect the workers! Especially when im not under her!! Damn u!! Learn some respect lady!! I dont feel like talking about her...I just hope that i dont have to see her again..

Yesterday there's a chinese lady came and talked to me in Hokkien... asking me about the eye sticker thingy. As u all know...i dont freaking speaks hokkien and end up replying her in mandarin. But the funny thing is she keep on talking to me in hokkien when i clearly told her that i dont understand her. She buat bodo je and keep on talking to me in a very 'alien' language. I was like keep repeating the word " wa mem chai lea" ( "I dunno") and " mem si" ("nope") and also "beh sai la" ("cannot la" ,when she ask for discount -_-!!) as its the only few phrases that i know in hokkien language. When she's talking i was just trying to figure out what she meant... agak agak je la and buat pandai...hehe.. After that what really make me wanna bang the wall was... she freaking speaks english with her husband! Her husband came in the shop not long after and they speak ENGLISH! WTF!! I should have just speak with her english in the first place. Dang!!

By the way... my results are out last week or izit last 2 weeks.. Dang! I forget about it. I'm glad with my results thou.. good thing i din fail any of my papers.. hehe. Congrats to Hanzi who got so high in his cgpa.. 3.8 something weih... waiting for him to blanja me satay celup when he visits Malacca. LOL =b Free satay celup~~

Great...out of sudden i dont know what to blog...well well well... update later then. Working at 9.30am till 9.30pm 2morrow weih... sigh!

8 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Jimmy Tong said...

woots!
still got 7-8 days to go. told u to quit ASAP d ma. wakaka!

JennyTay said...

i still wan my pay leaa...thats why im not quitting yet! Ish.. kau ni...suker patahkan semangat aku untuk kerja.... -_-!! ish

Anonymous said...

ya lo!! Jenny still needs her pay to belanja me satay celup!! wakakaka!! not like u, filthy rich jimmy... dad sponsor laptop and then now sponsor new hp somemore... filthy rich!!

Jimmy Tong said...

walao! u must say it everywhere u visit hor? swt!IM NOT RICH!

Anonymous said...

wahahaha!! ur not rich but ur dad is. i dun care!! u owe all of us 5 meals in murni!!! hurrhh!!

Jimmy Tong said...

fooK!! 5 meal?! IN UR DREAM LA!
blek!

JennyTay said...

aiks.... gaduh in my comment pulak...siao! Jimmy... blanja je la... jgnla so kedekut... Ghahahahhaa

Jimmy Tong said...

what? my saving is decreasing la! swt! and im not working k. at hometown, i use the money in bank, cant even ask for money liao u know. swt! n by d time , we back to PJ, i cant even buy u all makan la. T_T wuuuu wuuuuuuuu!!