Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weary

After attending my few lecture classes yesterday and today, i feel kinda bored thou. I just dont know why. Hahaha... isn't 1st day would be fun? Nah.. i guess i haven't found any right company to hang out with yet. Few friends that i know since foundation not in the same tutorial class with me and mostly are in different courses. Sigh. And so what a coincidence.. i'm in AV3 now. As in foundation i was in TB3. Hah.

I hate my schedule... the break between classes is like 3-4 hours!!! What am i supposed to do there in campus for hours?!!? Just like today, this week we only have our lecture class and no tutorial class...so my first lecture was just now in the morning...8am-10am... and later on my next lecture will be at 2pm. Argh... well..so i decided to come back my hostel before starting my 2pm lecture thou. If not i'll be bored to death. =/

Right now... i still dont know anyone from my tutorial class yet except for one guy that i'm not close with during my foundation...haven't meet the others as i dont know who they are. But i guess i'll get to know a few of them in the next lecture. Hopefully they are not those 'lansi' type of people that don't want to 'choi' me... if not then i'll be so outcast over there. Sigh.

will update later on... ciaoz

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

What course are you taking?

Just give it some time; everyone's new. :)

JennyTay said...

Well...i'm taking Advertising =)

Yea.. guess i need sometime to fit in with them thou. hahaha...=b