Saturday, May 19, 2007

Identity Crisis

I wanted to blog about something now but i dont know what to blog. What the hell. So i'll just let my fingers to do the work then..

Anyway im still waiting for my results to be out. And i wonder why are they keeping our results for so damn long. So I think i'll be back in KL (my second home) either on Sunday or Monday as my orientation day is on the 23rd May. Ah well... this semester break was pretty sucky. Spending most of my time in TVs and online movies. Sigh. I still hope that i wont go to Kampar.




Before im done with this entry...here's a picture sent recently by my aunt from Singapore and i was laughing my head off and was like..... WTFish!!!

.
.
.
.
.



and the msg goes like this....

Oh dear...Super Identity crisis.. This person wants to be both pretty and "handsome" (*bluek*) For goodness sake, at least shave off that moustache and keep long hair or wear a wig!! super disgusting!! seen infront of tekka mall...power!! Hv u seen tis guy?wow Piang !! Its really happening in Singapore!

Hopefully i wont see one in Malaysia.... or else i will make sure you'll get arrested by the fashion police!! Gaahhh...

Not knowing of what to blog at first suddenly came up with this. Pretty interesting huh. Hahaha...so till then im signing out.

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

Why you don't want to go Kampar?

Anyway, hope you have a happy Orientation! ;)

JennyTay said...

Ermm....well.. i heard the place there is rather boring. and besides tat its too far away from Malacca lea. I'll get homesick! Hahahahha.... =b

Hope you have a happy Orientation too!! =)