Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Can you picture my mind?

Recently i don't seem to have the mood to actually update my blog. Why? I dont know why. Sigh. This afternoon i wanted to online on my laptop and guess what... I can connect to the internet but i cant seem to get on the internet.. i mean all the website cannot be displayed. MSN Messenger cant be log in.. yahoo messenger and skype too. Maybe i accidently deleted some system file while clearing some files in C drive.All i remembered was deleting the Ravmone thing.. Gaaahhh... or maybe its something else i dont know. Anyone knows why?Any idea?

Well for the meantime now i'm using another computer to online. What i've been up to lately? Ermm.. first of all..I'm back in Malacca. It's so damn good to be home. I miss watching the tv and also mom's cooking especially. I kinda spent a week in KL before coming back home as me and my friends went searching for a house to rent in Seksyen 17. For some reason, I'm sick of staying in Millennium Court. Been searching and calling....and in the end...sad to say we failed to get one. We found a house.. but it was way over our budget so we decided not to take it. Another house which we think will be just fine was taken by someone else. Bummers. So right before i came back here, i called another agent and she said that she'll called me back when she found any houses around that area. Till now i dont receieve any call from her thou. Oh ya...even called another agent too which was in Tiara. She said she has one empty with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms if i'm not mistaken but its not ready to be viewed till next week...and again she said she'll called back. Nah haven't heard of any news that she'd called back from my friend. Anyway... if anyone who is reading this know any house for rent in Seksyen 17 and it's below RM1700...do tell me ayte... thanks.

Lately i'm kinda into Jrock. Bwahahaha.... Thanks to Kath for introducing me to X-Japan when i was in Form4.



I lurve their songs till now. Those who doesn't know X-Japan... well...they are a legend...interested? Here X-Japan. Hide was one of the member of X-Japan. R.I.P Hide. Besides that if you happened to like this band already... try go on YouTube and search for X-Japan the Last Live.Watching Forever Love and Endless Rain can really make you cry. =b
Ah well...I lurve Yoshiki. He's da man!! The songs that he wrote are really beautifull.. and the way he plays the piano... you'll love him even more.Gahahahaha.. So i've been searching some stuff bout him and he's right now in Violet UK... and weird.. the album has not been released till now. I heard a few songs already on youtube and downloaded from Multiply... it's really nice. So far i like Unnamed Song, Sex and Religion, Amethyst, Blind Dance and I'll Be Your Love. Ahhhh.... i can't wait for their album to be released thou.
Do try Glay. Their songs are not bad too. Oh and also Gackt. Hyde's was really nice too.



As for movies... I'd watched Moon Child last two days. It's a good movie. I watched it over the internet. Starring Gackt,Hyde and Lee Hom. And so it's a movie of mix Japanese and Mandarin.
To my surprise.. Gackt and Hyde speaks Mandarin quite well. And by the way...both are hotties yo *winks*... Gahahaha.. There.. the left is Gackt and Hyde on the right.


Next was this show.... Kagen No Tsuki(Last Quarter), since i can't get enough of Hyde.. He's so cute. Hehehe...This story is rather complicated.. but kinda nice if you understand. Then again i still prefer Moon Child. By the way, i dont watch these 2 movies in YouTube.. i watched it on Crunchyroll. I find it was better to watch movies on this Crunchyroll rather than YouTube.

Lately i haven't been watching any new released movies yet. I haven't watch Spiderman 3... anyone wanna take me out for a movie? Dang... i just feel like going to Midvalley GSC now. Hahaha... anyway... nothing much that i can blog about right now. Guess will update soon. So till then.. ciaoz.

5 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

It's hard to find houses around PJ. Wish you good luck in finding a house!

JennyTay said...

Thanks ya! If you know any do inform me k =)
Cheers!

said...

wow...u love X-Japan too? i like this band so much

JennyTay said...

yeap =) One of my favourite band. hehe... they have great songs.

APRILovesBLACKcoffee.....* said...

hide forever rocks in my heart :))