Friday, May 25, 2007

Finally results are out!

Finally.... FINALLY i can sleep without having any worries about my results. Yey!!! my exam result was out in the evening just now. Was watching Hana Yori Dango II in Crunchyroll when Mandy messaged me saying that the results are out in UTAR Intranet. As usual... i was shocked! and just stared at the screen for a moment. Damn kan cheong i tell u. Hands also start shaking by itself... hahaha.. And so i open the page and key in my username and password...clicking my way thru to get my results...scrolled down with my eyes close and keeping my finger cross. I was like... " plz plz let me pass... dont fail me... plz plz plzzzz!!!" and slowly i opened my eyes.. Tadaaa~ I fcuking PASSED all subjects!!! Ho Ho Ho.. well...although my CGPA was a lil low... but at least it was above 2.0 and i dont have to go Kampar.. Hahaha... I'm soooo happpiiee right now. Wweeee~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So degree.... here i come!!!! muahahaha *winks*

4 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

Congrats! ;)

JennyTay said...

Thanks!! =)

Rachel LeAnn said...

Hey
congratz ya!!!
nasib baik tak payah pergi jauh jauh...
if not ur mum sure worry...
hehe!!
All the best in ur new sem!!

JennyTay said...

Thanks ya. Haha..yealo.. but then another bad news la.. now i pulak heard rumours that next year or the following year all have to pindah to kampar.. wwahlaoweii... =/