Friday, October 07, 2005

Wake me up when October ends

Title was taken from the song 'Wake me up when September ends'-Greenday,i just change it to October...well..i really need to wake myself up..SPM is in early November man.Let's see...ever wonder if i had prepared myself yet..let's put it this way..If you think that i'm prepared then i am if u think that i'm not then it will be..I'm NOT....sounds lame..i think so too.Just ignore it..im just out of words right now.I dont even know when i will be prepared for exams...i never be prepared for exams..and i wonder why.I just dont like exams...but matter of fact is..i dont really hate exams...i just hate the results after d exams..the results will ruin my life.It's like there's a sharp pointed knife hanging up above your head waiting for it's chance to drop on u.How ironic is that.I still watch my favourite TV Shows every day....listen to the radio every day...lazing around my house every day...surf the net..chatting...playing Hexic with Birdie..Friendster-ing...download more MP3s....and so on..it seems like i've finish my SPM...damn.How i wish SPM is over...Wake up!Wake up!...it hasn't begin..how will it be over..

Its an off day for all the Form 5 students today..i dont know why..but maybe its because of the PMR that are going on...Best of luck to Melisa...my dearly cousin who takes the exam this year. Talking about PMR...i did imperfectly badly...i remembered i cried for the whole day man.Ooppss...im not supposed to say this here...but anyway..its the past..no one can change it.People cry when they failed..well maybe not everyone..but a number of them...and i think im one of em'....but taddaa..im still here to face another task in life...i dont take shortcuts when i failed..that is what im proud about myself. Hold on, if you feel like letting go...Hold on, it gets better than you know,Don't stop looking you're one step closer,Don't stop searching it's not over-Good Charlotte,"Hold on".Full of meanings in a piece of song..Recently addicted to James Blunt's and JEM's songs...pretty nice songs..


James Blunt
-Goodbye My Love
-Cry
-You're Beutiful

JEM
-Missing You
-They
-Falling For You
-Save Me

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):