Sunday, October 02, 2005

Counting the days

Countdown for SPM is getting nearer..closer..and closer..let me see..if im not mistaken,left 43 days.Heck...miserable is what you can best describe me as now.My trial results were totally pathetic except for my English,which i think was quite ok,but others...damn..horrible results especially my Economic paper.Sad to say..i failed badly...*sign* I really hate memorizing facts...i'm just sooo bad at it.It's like whenever i try to memorize something..some other things came across my mind..and all the thing that i memorized got mix up and in the end..it will produce...'crapz'.Hard to believe..u'd better believe it.For now..leave this thing aside..

The bidding at Nescafe Kick-Start starts!!My points was still not enough for the iPod...Arrgghh..i soooo want that iPod...not my luck i guess.Others had a higher point than me.Nevermind..i'll wait for the iPod to drop from the sky one day.LOL...for this second session,i wont be getting anything...need to wait for the next session.Everyone seemed to have like 10-30k..while i dont even have 5k..what the heck...My 6 cans of Nescafe Ice that i won the last session will be posted to me soon...the guy from the Nescafe Kickstart called me the other day...introduced himself as Nicholas on the phone.He even said"..dont worry...we will send u your item.You will receive it at anytime.." In my mind i was saying "duh..why should i be worried??" haha...They are kind enough to send me the 6 cans of that Nescafe Ice all the way from KL..a BIG cheers for them~!

3 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Harry the Hire said...

hi there
thanks for that Crimson Room it was fascinating. It took me a little under two hours to complete it, but I did it. Does that really make me one of just 4,000 people in the world? Does that really make me a genius?

I got quite a few hard clues early but easier ones I did not find because I did not search the room as thoroughly as I thought.
I watched the dancing video about five times before I figured it out (there's no give away in that)
When that exit music started up I got tingles down my spine!!

JennyTay said...

Hi Lighterate...Wow,You solved it without searching for help on the net?Maybe you are one of the 4,000 people..well done!!
Yea...the music was a lil bit eerie...and all the rooms are rather creepy.Aahh..the dancing video..it's kinda weird rite...i dont quite get it and have to look for help on a forum...hehe.

JennyTay said...

Ofcoz it's OK Mark..thankz alot!