Sunday, October 30, 2005

Let me rest in pieces

Been very unlucky today...didn't know what's up with it. Will it be Karma?I dont think so...we done nothing wrong indeed.First thing...last Friday..i took photos of me and my friends in school,its the last year we are in that school..and after that..today i decided to develope the film,so..after finish up the film the camera will automactically rewind by itself.When i open the camera to take out the role..it actually never rewind finish! My mom and brother said.."it's all gone..the film been exposed.."I was like..."what the hell.....!!" Heck...i was flabbergasted!No words..totally speechless.Then later i followed my brother to see Mas,she's working in the Pakard Photo Shop,to check out what's wrong with the film.She said that the end of the film got a lil bit bend..so it cant rewind finish. "yea ok..a bend...so what now???Gone??!?" She said she'll check it out later..Damn..how could that happen?Gosh...i can curse for the whole day if i want too.**&&^%*^$%
*Beep**BeeP**$^&%...Oppss..over reacting pulak.

Ok..that's my part...now my dad's.His car was broke in by some 'bastards' i guess..he stole a POLO watch which dont belong to him..it's my dad's friend.Some cash was gone too...WTF man...
Dont he ever get enough from my dad's car?He once took all the 'syilings'.."did i spell it corect...i was too lazy to check on my dictionary" and now he go for notes! We suspect that its from the same person. 'Die In Hell man..'

Streamyz was totally sucks...what's wrong with the connection man.It goes on and off....server down or what?I was chatting with someone on MSN and it suddenly went of..and the worst part was..when im blogging the other day..the connection went off and i was unaware of it so after i've finish my entry i click Publish Post as usual and it suddenly came out "Sorry the page is not found"...dammit..and i try to connect back..but failed.My entry was gone!Bummers..

I've cut my hair..its rather short.Its weird..totally weird.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):