Saturday, October 08, 2005

Just great...my stupidity just fooled me again..it made me walked under the hot sun to tuition just now and in the end i need to walk back.A big notice was attached on the down floor door."KELAS TUISYEN HARI SABTU,8 OKTOBER 2005,DIBATALKAN.KELAS DIBATALKAN SEMPENA HARI TYT NEGERI MELAKA.KELAS HARI AHAD DIJALANKAN SEPERTI BIASA.TERIMA KASIH."daMmit...i forgot that today is the Public Holiday.No wonder i saw no one at downstairs 'lepaking'.Usually there will be 'students' siting on their motorcycle chit-chatting and smoking.Heck...howcome the teacher never give any early notice..tak payah aku penat penat jalan.Same goes to yesterday...me and Zet went for add math class yesterday..and when we reach there...the kakak told us "dik..class cikgu rashid eh?Hari ni takder class...cikgu rashid takder" heck..so we went to the newly open shopping,Y&W,downstairs.Seriously..there's nothing much in there...and then i bumped into my mom.We can even still smell the fresh paint..its choking me to death...while Zet said.."Hey..nice smell eh.." duh...she should get her nose check someday.LOL...

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):