Friday, October 21, 2005

So not satisfied

Seriously I dont have any idea on how to start my entry today...It just seems that out of sudden i am not satisfied at all the things that happened and things around me.Maybe It's just my egotistic playing in my lifeless mind and for some reason,i easily get annoyed by many things that i shouldn't be annoyed of.I've finally found my really bad side of 'The Me'...damn..what's wrong with me..People around me did mentioned that i dont get mad easily..but i do get mad of them..i just try to be rational and optimistic...and i can tell that most of them love taking advantage on me.They think that im so dumb and are not aware of it...they think that I am the 'everything is nevermind' fellow..they think that i'm not matured enough..they think that i love to be making fun of...they think that i'm brainless...and maybe some even think that i'm blind or deaf...But maybe its good to be blind so that i dont have to see all the destructions made by cruel,selfish,dim-witted and foolish human being.Even the smokers are getting on my nerves..every puff they took will destroy one innocent and naive little fellow without their awareness.Sad to say..my dad is a smoker...but hey..i cant hate him..he's my one and only dad and i'm his one and only princess...

Went to Sentral just now for dinner..ate at this Nasi Kandang restaurant..i've ordered the Nasi Briyani and to my surprise..i actually not satisfied on what im eating for my dinner..After that..i decided to buy a new glasses as mine is almost 'crooked' and scratches..I was in that shop for quite long as i cant make up my mind on which glasses that i want.In the end I've picked the one that im not satisfied with..and thanks mom...i get no help from you.. The worker was very friendly indeed and she said that the glasses that i picked is nice..and the colour is trendy..But for some reason..I DONT THINK SO...What ever it is...the glasses will be ready by next week..if its so not my type of glasses..I'll use my own saving to buy a new one some other time...

The new shopping,Mydin, just open today..and damn..it's pack with people.I went there with Zet after my add math tuition just now and later went with my parents..The fact is..Mydin is way better than Y&W shopping.Didn't know whether Y&W will last long or not.But one thing im not satisfied of Mydin is..it's too cramp in there.It's like there's too many things...I went to search on clothes..but dont have any..only baju kurungs and bras' ..yea bras'..there's plenty of em'.

One last thing that im not satisfied of is..or maybe its not the last..there's plenty of em'..the thing is my hair..found out recently that i have split ends...and so i think that im going to get a new hair cut soon..and i hope that i wont be 'so not satisfied' again after i've cut my hair.It's so weird..as now im seeing many negative stuffs infront of my eyes everywhere i go.Even in tuition..Damn..why cant the teacher be in class on time...In schools..i see more annoying girls around.Living a life isn't easy.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):