Thursday, January 21, 2010

Swollen ankle

FML!

Swollen ankle. I seriously doesn't know why and how i get this.. -_-!!! double FML!!

9 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Anonymous said...

wear ankle guard if you have one. massage it with ointments. and try to walk less. hope it get well soon.

Haruhito said...

go see doc

JennyTay said...

Anonymous : nope.. i dont have ankle guard thou. But its getting better i guess. no worries.. thanks =)

Haruhito : not so serious.. so no need see doc wan.. hehe =) its getting better d.

欣欣 said...

try ebene bio ray knee guard. kaka~

JennyTay said...

欣欣 : u sponsor me that la.. hahha!

day-dreamer said...

Wah! Your ankle is swollen but don't know the reason is seriously wtf right? LOL.

Anyway, hope it recovers soon. I myself have an injured back now. =X

JennyTay said...

day-dreamer : haha yea.. it sucks wei. Hope u're recovering soon too.. take care ayte =)

Sprained Ankle said...

Dang, that actually looks pretty bad. You really have no idea how you did it? That's so strange.. when did you first notice it?

Anonymous said...

Did u ever find out why this happened...my ankle looks like that and I have no idea why