Saturday, January 09, 2010

Sibaraku

I've changed my blog layout and upgraded it to the newer version.. wOOt! =) It's not actually very new.. haha. Im so outdated. Gahh.



Anyway, i went Sibaraku with my girls, Carol and Tika for a Japanese buffet lunch in Makohta Parade last Tuesday. It wasn't that nice for me thou as they don't serve salmon and unagi =/ Sedih.

There's like only a few selection of sushi at the moment.


Teppanyaki.. well.. this one still quite ok. Not bad at all.

And dessert.. Er.. only the apple was nice. Others was like.. beh jiak wan. Too dry and not sweet. FML.

After the lunch, we went shopping. Bought a top from Kitschen. =) and drop by Kenny's Roger to meet Zul and get free muffins from him. Me likey~


PS : To u know who u are, Im really sorry and wanna thank you for what u have done for me for the past months. I think that im crazy.. u should have known it from the beginning rite? Although it wasn't a long period of time, i'm still glad that I've known u. =) But..why are u gone in FB????

3 Thoughtful Crap(s):

zoe said...

gahh tried this. really beh jiak! :p

day-dreamer said...

Hahaha~ how can Jap buffet don't even have salmon and unagi???

JennyTay said...

Zoe : yeapp.. beh jiak orh.. haiz.

day-Dreamer : thats the problem..no salmon.. no unagi.. gaaahh!! i was hoping to have unlimited salmon at least. hahhaha.