Sunday, January 24, 2010

Musing for a Moment

It was weird that i actually wanted to blog something like this now.

I'd hurt people around me and i seriously am not proud of it or what so ever. Why do we need to have feelings in the first place when we know that things wont work out as it was plan to be? Feelings totally is a big issue and role between ourselves. Maybe a girl like me was just being naive and wanting to trying out new things in her life.. but along the way.. she doesn't realized that what she was doing will end up leaving a huge scar on someone. After one there's another. And why do we tend to repeat the same mistakes again?

But right now I think i know what i want.. perhaps. But history seems to get hold on me and making me hard to move forward. Why is that so? I think that life is being unfair to me but to think about it again.. Life is being unfair to many others too so who am i to even wanna complain bout it rite. FML! "Its better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not." which i totally agree with as in what's the point if you love that someone who you want them to be and see rather than in reality they are someone that is not like what you think they are? ( confusing? i think so too. FML! )

I admit that i was never good in making decisions. I'll just take whatever was in front of me and hope that it was the correct decision I'd made. But if it wasn't then .... FML.. I'll just move on and look what's in front in store for me. But for sure there's always something will try to pull u back and making u feel that you left something important behind. Those thoughts just wont leave you alone. Sucks rite? I know. But what's the point grieving over something that wasn't worth grieving for?

At this point, i seriously wanna say Sorry to whoever are reading this.. to whoever that you think i had screwed your life.. to whoever that i once loved and cared.. to whoever that you think i had betrayed your trust.. to whoever that think i had made your life more miserable than ever and to whoever that think I am being selfish. I know that the word 'sorry' is just a word and in some point me myself are tired of hearing that word. It was so overused and people took this word for granted. Well.. although you might say that it wasn't my fault (or maybe it was my fault afterall) but i really do hope that things would turn up to be better each day. Don't you? Oh come on.. it wasn't like the end of the world yet. 2012 is still far away. heh. But do live like you're dying cause life might be short and you never know.

-cheers-

5 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Haruhito said...

heh u blogged long words thr,well it's simple, who cares wht had happened, don't let the past hold u up. heh, seriously there's nothing wrong of wht u doing. now u knw wht u want, so go grab it.

JennyTay said...

Haruhito: yea.. i know.. not everyone has the same thinking.. just that i wish people could just at least understand and put themselves in my shoe and see it from my point of view. I might be confusing but thats my nature i guess. hahaha.

day-dreamer said...

I don't know what happened to you, but here's something for you, hoping that you'd feel better soon:

*HUGS*

:)

JennyTay said...

Day-dreamer : thanks alot girl.. appreciate it much. Hugs =)

Anonymous said...

I am a guy, I think I know how you feel. I like pretty girls and i kept changing gfs. I just need more choice but that doesn't mean that I am not serious. May be I just haven't met the right one and so far all I want is to look for pretty girls, but pretty girls doesn't last long. After being together only I found out that she doesn't suits me. Then I search again for pretty girls haha.. I am vain I know that, and you know what's more serious in me? I try so hard to lose weight, gain muscle train my body, take care of my face just to look for girls. Sigh.. I know i am a bit screw up but I guess i will remain like this just for now till I met the girl that I am happy with^^ Cheers.