Wednesday, September 19, 2007

oooeeyy gooeeyy

Currently listening to : What Can I Do by The Corrs

Feeling a lil bit of drowsiness and grumpiness for these past few days and I dont seems to understand myself. Weird me but hey life goes on rite... Im trying my very best in so many ways to be optimistic and im not gonna let myself down ever again. U know...there will be times that you'll feel so hopeless and you wont be bothered to even let things go its way... you'll stuck somewhere in the dark...feeling lost... feeling suckie all the way... well... aint it a blardy situation to be in? Pardon me.. but im not trying to be so negative rite now. I just dont know how long i'll be like this... sigh and sigh a million times.

Im done with 3 papers so far... English,IT and Advertising. Next to go are.. Mass Comm this Friday and Pengajian Malaysia next Monday. I cant wait to finish all this shit.. and get my ass back in Malacca. I miss ma homies. I miss the food... I miss mom's cooking... I miss lazing around on the couch watching dramas... I miss eating packet instant noodles for late nite supper...I miss ma bed and lil pillow....I miss lepaking and hunting for food in the kitchen... I miss errr... what else huh... dang! nothing d..

Been so bored here in PJ sometimes.... but.... our 'Chor Tai Di' time help us past the boring time thou. Hehe. Been wondering what's my actual plan for these coming break.. 3 months weiihh.... 3 MONTHS!!! Tot of enjoying resting for a month and start finding a partime job. Or maybe enjoy rest less than a month and start working to earn some pocket money....Hmmm... still thinking.... Hopefully someone organize a trip to somewhere or what so ever to fill in my yet to be plan semester break schedule. LOL.

Oh ya... before i forget anything again... previous post was about the Earthquake thingy rite... and i did mention that im not surprise if there were to be another shake... Well well well.... there is indeed another shake the next morning. Its around 7.50am and somehow i was awaken while my roommates were still sleeping. At first i tot it was only me feeling alil bit dizzy as i dont really have a goodnite sleep that nite..so i get up from ma bed and sat on the floor... Damn its shaking.. So i wake my roommates and opened the door. Saw a few of them running down but me and ma roommates din went down and continue sleeping thou. LOL. Too sleepy and lazy to run down the stairs from 7th floor weiih. Besides.. i dont think MC will runtuh yet. *smirk*

Looking back at my picture files... i found this...


cute lehhhhh.... gahahaha.... Damn my lil bro look so cute with his pacifier on. This pic was taken in 1994... errrmm... means that im only 6!!! lalalala....my elder bro back then was only 10 and my lil bro was 1 plus.

Another 2 pictures....





Taaddaaa~!! I find that this 2 pic are extremely cute... gahaha...see what has this lil brat ( ma younger bro with that pacifier in previous pic ) grown up into... and ma dad.. still look young eh... Hahaha.. pic taken 2 years back in 2005.

So till then... will update when i feel like updating.. =.="

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):