Tuesday, September 11, 2007

1 down 4 to go

One paper down and 4 to go. Took the Communicative English this morning and dammit..what a freaking tough one for me. The comprehension part was about Trees of Life..some coconuts and date palms... wtf wtf.. and lotsa bombastic words.. gggrrr. And i seriously crap all the way in my essay about recycling stuff.Whats worst... i bloody forget to bring my exam slip to campus.
-_-!!! Damn blur case la me. I only notice it when i reach uni and was talking to my friends.. and i saw someone took out his exam slip from his bag and DANG!!! WTFark... mine was in the file and i left the file in my room!!!! I was like almost went totally blurrrrr for a second... i look at my watch.. another 30 minutes to exam...nervous giler la me that time. And it was raining kinda heavy outside. Jimmy asked me to call Wenhan and i did..he say he's fetching mookhen to uni..and asked me to take the letter at the office. I go to the office and ask the ask for the letter and he asked me to go upstairs and ask. I rush to level 1 and ask for the damn letter.. and that lady told me to go level 2 and ask.. DARN.. quickly run up the stairs and ask for the letter... good thing they have it...perrrr... if not i no need to sit for the paper d. Another thing was.. i remembered taking out my liquid paper from my pencil case...but then weird me while doing the paper halfway and need to use the liquid paper...I dont see the liquid paper on my table After the paper finish i went to check my pencil case again...darrnnn... i saw my liquid paper in there and i was like.." wat the hell are u doing here!!!". -__-!!! What a bad day.. i think i should start singing Bad Day by Daniel Powter d la... Sigh.

Well my next paper will be Information Technology(IT) on this Friday at 2pm. Hopefully i dont screw anything up again.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):