Thursday, September 13, 2007

Weird me.. I MISSES HOME so much now. Hit me and wake me up!!! I feel like running home now thou. Its Mom birthday today since its already past midnite... T_T and i cant be in Malacca. I'm stuck here in PJ....gotta sit for my exams......wu wu wu wu.DAMN U EXAMS.


*********************************************


I wanna wish my dearest Mummy a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Lurve ya always and wishing you good health all the time.. and thanks for everything you've done. Muaakkz and hugGieszz.


*********************************************



Guess what... there's another earthquake...and this time the shaking last for like kinda 5-10 minutes maybe. I remembered the time was like around 7.10pm-7.20pm and I was sitting infront of my laptop...msn-ing and facebook-ing and then i felt shaky... first thing came out from my mouth..." WOW..." Hahaha.. and then i turned to Yvonne at my back who was playing Dota and was on the phone with PeiKei... She too went like.." EEHHHH" and me went..." EHH EARTHQUAKE !!" So i tot it will be for like a few seconds only but nooo... it continue to shake... WTFish!! Then Pei Kei in da phone asked Yvonne to get out from the room and run downstairs.... so both of us take our wallets and keys....and get out... to my surprise..everyone else was rushing down the stairs too. Hahaha. Everyone look panicky and was shouting for their friends.... most was on the phone...probably calling their bf,mom,or friends... and some even had towels on their head... -_-!! Me and Yvonne quickly run down the stairs from 7th floor.... good thing there's nothing serious happen thou. I called my mom when i get down and told her about the shake. Well she said they in Malacca dont feel anything.. so i guess maybe im in the higher place thats why we in MC could feel it. I even asked afew of my friends staying in seksyen17 and ss2...but they say they dont feel anything also.

Not long after that....get the news that there's an Earthquake happening in Sumatra... killed 10 and injured kinda many people i guess.. gosh! 2nd Tsunami alert weihhhh.... scarieeee can.

Im not surprise if there's another big shake these few days thou... weather's changing. I felt kinda warm now... =/

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):