Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Atypical

Feel kinda lazy to update recently. I dont see any interesting event happenning around that interest me to blog about thou. Sigh. Right now im recalling whats happenning around me for past few days.. well.. yea.. suppose to watch Transformers last week but plan got canceled last minute...arghh.. Looking forward to watch it on this Wednesday thou. Been hearing people around telling me its a MUST watch movie. How cool is this..that..blablabla... argghh makes me even wanna watch it now.

Last week there was an event happening in UTAR PD Block. Unity Concert. Where there's this
Gegar U Colours Of Our Nation truck came over to 'gegar' we fellow utarians. There's live band from i think mostly are utarians showing their talent playing the drums and bass..singings... and stuff. Great~ but unfortunately i din stay there till the end and went back early for some reasons. Sigh =/

Right now i guess im coping up with my fellow tutormates. Wasn't that bad thou.. ah well although there's still a few of them that i have not spoken too...but i think i'll fit in still =)

Sometimes i feel that people around me are being weird. Or maybe its me being weird. I dont know why..it's just the way they act and their actions really leave you clueless at all.

I'm shifting to another room soon. Its not that im asking for it... well the story is like this...
Last few days, Yvonne( she's in B-7-8) had a new roommate. And i only get to know her was like yesterday..both me and my roommate. Yvonne brought her to dinner with us yesterday. So what make me go dannggg is.. just now my roommate sms-ed me when i was at downstairs with Yvonne and PeiKei, saying that she and yvonne's new roommate want to have a talk with me. Feeling weird at that time, i went up my room and meet them. Ok.. hold on... before that.. i was pretty much like.." huh.. weird.. since when u are so close to her already?" Nevermind...ignore that.. continue then. Well when i was in my room...she out of sudden asked me something in canto which im not sure what's the meaning..just know it got to do with 'foong' means room. ( haha.. i know my canto is really bad..i dont know canto,can)

So after she noticed that i dont understand her, she talk to me in english.." Do u want to switch room?" i was like.. -_-!!!!! switch what? Room?? did i hear wrongly??? helloo?? Daannggg...

Making sure that i didn't hear anything wrong... i repeated what she said and she nodded. Ofcoz this is too freaking sudden. Know her like only for a day..i mean.. my roommate too know her for like only a day.....ok lets make it 2 since its already past midnite. Right now wanna switch room with me and surprisingly my roommate wants her to shift in too... ooh okkk... sounds weird to me thou.

Anyway... im so freaking ok with it. Reasons :

  • I'm close to Yvonne and PeiKei ( well not say that im not close with my current roommate now) plus we can play dotA =b
  • This few days the weather is really hot.. and the side that i'm sleeping now is freaking warm always as the fan is not under my side there...i can't even get the wind ! And if i shift to yvonne's room im sleeping under the fan.. oye~
  • Change Feng Shui... LOL
  • New roommates ( guess my current roommate will be happy too with her new roommate..see my face always also sien wan rite. LOL =b) and kaki dotA pulak tu... ^^
  • I'm shifting out from MC soon so wan me to switch room and everyone's happy...why not?

So there's a few reasons i can think of now. So 2morrow i'll come back MC during my break time to settle this matter in the office and then rush back to campus before my next class starts. pheww~ Hopefully the office ppl wont make me wait and make me late for Miss Liana's class.

After settle everything, by Wednesday nite i can shift my stuff to Yvonne's room already.

So that's all about it in this post for now. Will update later on. =)Ciaoz!

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

See? Told ya sooner or later you'll fit in. Congrats! =)

Hey, I thought MC charges RM100 (or more) for change of rooms??

JennyTay said...

Haha...yea.. pretty glad that im in that class thou. Hehe =)

They charge if you change to another unknown room. For us..we know each other and just swap roommates and state the same reason in the form given... then wont kena charge d.