Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged !!

Here I've been tagged by my cousin Rachel

5 things found in your bag:
- cash
- Face powder
- MP4
- tissue
- comb


5 things found on your wallet:
- cash
- IC
- Driving license
- Student ID
- cards


5 favourite things in your room:
- My Bantal busuk... hehe...
- My teddy
- Clothes
- Laptop
- My bed


5 things you always wanted to do:
- Spend like nobody business... haha...
- Hug the people i care
- travel around with someone
- Try eating every single delicious, tempting food in the world..muahaha
- new hairstyle every year.. (but i dont like goin in a salon..i duno why..weird me)


5 things you currently into:
- erm.. JDrama
- some few latest songs...
- anything that is in purple shades
- Dota? hahhahha
- New movies


5 people you tag:
- Sharyn (Beruk)
- Day-Dreamer
- Yvonne Tay
- Jin Ming
- Cheng Hui




*****************************************************
ps= Happy Birthday to Christiano Ivan Cyril de Souza a.k.a RIL....May all your wishes and dreams come true...may your days are bless with lotsa luv and care. I know i owe u a movie... hahhaha... =b

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

I assume there are other day-dreamers reading this space. Haha.

JennyTay said...

Hahaha..no no no... its you.. the one and only day-dreamer. LOL =)
You've been TAGGED! gahahah