Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Messages to all...

And so right now Im officially turned to 19 already. Haha.... sigh.. can i still be sweet-six-teen??? Sob sob...Anyway.. i guess being 19 is just the same as being 16...u know why... just turn the 9 upside down and you'll get 6!! Hahaha... *lame arr... i know*

First of all... and as usual.. THANKS a million to everyone.. each of you... and whoever that had sent me sms-es and called me, E-Cards, Friendster testimonial, MSN and Yahoo messages, blog comments.... and also those who personally wished me. Let me give ya all a BIG HUG!!!! You guys are awesome.

A big thanks to Yvonne, PeiKei, ChiamYee and Steph. They surprised me with a slice of mocha chocolate cake with one candle at 12am. Aaahhh... so terharu.... Hahahahaha. Arigatou guys!

To my Mummy and Papa... thanks too for the sweet sms... I dont know but it's really different from the other sms-es i receieved ..i mean the feel...it's just different although the msg is not long. Yea...it's because it is from my parents... as i'm not in Malacca on that day. Sigh. Anyway here's the msg :


No cake for you this year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Take care wherever u are
and wishing u all the very best and many loves from mummy and papa
Ain't it sweet... hahhaha...I <3 them... I was in Malacca the day before my bday thou. And since Monday i have classes... terpaksalah i balik 'kandang' on Sunday. On Saturday was my bro's bday and we kinda like celebrate together..went for dinner in Makko Restaurant(Peranakan food) yummy~

The next day...Sunday came back KL followed my bro and his gf. They brought me to Sunway College for a City Church Concert i guess... NO im not a christian as well as my bro but his gf is... i went there just for fun. Hey the songs were really nice thou. Planet Shakers will be there next week. neway we hang out there not long... as for dinner they brought me to Seksyen 17 to eat Indo Mee...and then decided to go SS24 if im not mistaken to eat Fried Mushroom. LOL.... Yummmyy~ Thanks for the makan Bro and Clare =b

Thanks to Steph and Adrian for the present. Really appreciate it. =)

We went Shabu Shabu in SS2 for our dinner.To Cheng Hui.. i know you can't make it yesterday but it's ok.. we'll go Shabu Shabu next time k. And after that me,yvonne,pei kei and boon sheng spend the nite till midnite at Horus Internet Cafe play O2Jam and Dota. LOL.... who say girls no play Dota.. hahha... its really funny la when it says "OWNING!!" or this one..."MEGAKILL!! UNSTOPPABLE!!" Muahhahaha.

One more thing... to my cousin Rachel, Yes you're the last one to wish me. HAha...eventually..she called me up at 11.58pm while i was dota-ing and wished me. Asking me if she's the last one to wish me.LOL...

Erm.. what else... oh yea... Today it's Boon Sheng's bday a.k.a Spiderman. Happy Birthday Boon Sheng! I know he wont be reading this.. Hahahha...

So thats all i guess... THANKS again to u all...remember that you're not forgotten ayte =)
-cheers-

4 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

I guess it's official to say...

hApPy BeLaTeD bIrThDaY!! LOL~

Well, I cried when I received an SMS from my parents on my birthday, which was the first day of our Sem 2 exam.

JennyTay said...

Hahaha....thanks day-dreamer. Hey know what... i still dont know ur real name lea...always called u day-dreamer in here. What ya name btw? LOL

Yea...eventually i felt like crying too when i read the sms... haiz..sedih.. or should it be gembira..hmm...mix emotion.

ermm...1st day of our sem 2... when was it already? I forget d. =b

Anonymous said...

san jie, i want shabu shabu.. sob sob..

JennyTay said...

ok ok.... next time we go shabu shabu la k. The shop wont run away wan..dont worry...can go anytime. hahaha =)