Friday, July 13, 2007

Up and Down

It has been rather a rough week for me thou. Feel kinda lazy to update my blog too. First of all.... guyss... I dont have any argument or what so ever with my old roommate k. We still do talk and hang out. Dont missunderstood of why i switched room. In the first place...its that girl who wanna switch with me. U know... ever since i told my friends around that i swap room, the first thing they asked was " Fight ar?" or "why?? Gaduh ka??" -_-!!!! Even the laundry guy asked me the same thing when i asked for a new laundry card... he was like " eh apasal tukar bilik pulak...? gaduh ngan roommate ker?" double -_-!!!! Recently..found out that that girl is rather an annoying person. My old roommate is already complaining bout her thou. After hearing stuff about her... i think she's such a biatch!


My parents was kinda unhappy about it(the switching) for some reasons that i'm not going to mention here.. wanna know...msg me personally to ask me then. So right now i need to find a room in seksyen17 as soon as possible. Been searching and asking around and just now me and steph even went around 17 to look for room. Well, saw 3 notices but i haven't called yet..will later on.

Transformers!! Yesh~!!! I'd watched Transformers, finally.... Hahaha. I went with Wenhan and Juchin last 2 weeks to Midvalley GSC. What really tickle my bones are when we are searching for parking.. been searching for one parking took us about more than half an hour...and what else... we in the car buat lawak la to entertain ourselves. After that found alot of parking lots at the other end of dont know where... since we're afraid that we will be late for the movie..Wenhan decided to park there and we have to walk like so damn far.... @_@. After that i met up with Yvonne and Peikei to collect my movie tickets as i asked them to buy for me first cause they were there lining up ealier than me. Good thing there's tickets left with good seats. Phew~...Transformers is really AWESOME~!!!!! "Autobots...transform and rollout!!" and the another one "One shall stand one shall fall...." Basically after anyone or whoever watched this movie... they'll get so into Transformers...wanna bet?haha.. Even me..=b Best movie ever.. rating... 10/10... hahaha. A friend of mine even went to the cinema to watch it for 3 times! Hahhh.

Erm... after movie we went makan in Kenny Rogers. Yummy~ Hahaha. Then went back...oh and before that... another funny part.. We cant find the car. We walk around the carpark for dunno how long..half an hour maybe till my kaki wanna patah... searching for Wenhan's a.k.a Panda Giler's car. HahahHaha... Inilah akibatnyer..park so damn far away from the Midvalley entrance till cant find own car.Damn lawak.. wanna find parking also susah... got parking d... wanna find the car also susah. -_-!!!

Presentations... This coming Monday i'll have my Pengajian Malaysia presentation. Arghh... damn i hate presentation. Hopefully i wont screw anything up on that day. Tension! Wish me luck guys =)

My brother just called me not long ago asking me if i wanna go back Malacca. Well.. he'll pick me up around 10pm i guess =) I feel like buying a new high heel for my presentation.. ^^

Ermm... what else huh.. Ate pizza yesterday and today.. HUahaha... Yesterday nite me, Yvonne and Peikei called pizza delivery..we called one regular hawaii pizza, 2 chicken soup and garlic bread. And today... Wenhan,panda giler yang sungguh baik hati belanja me makan pizza somemore. Syiok nyerr~!!! He ta pau garlic bread and small hawaii pizza... hehe. Ofcoz i cant finish the whole thing la... i called steph and deqian tolong makan.. and panda ate 2 slices of the pizza(after i paksa him to makan..lol eventhough he ate with his friends already...i dont care... since i cant finish it all by myself and class starting soon..haha=b)... i ate most of the garlic bread with one slice of pizza. Damn full... Thanks alot Panda Giler.. will blanja u makan oneday ayte. =)

Been eating so much fattening food... no wonder my aunt said i put a lil bit on weight already when she saw me last week. But then friends around still say i skinny and need to eat MORE... swt -_-!!!

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

I suppose what you're currently facing is what we call "life".

Anyway, wish you luck in finding a new accommodation. :)

Happy weekend!

JennyTay said...

Erm.. yea.. life. Sigh. Lots of complicatedness.. hah.