Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Beginning

Here begins a new semester..my second semester to be precise. The subjects for this sem..erm.. tough maybe.. as they were all new to me. Management Studies, Fundamentals of Marketing, Social Psychology, Introduction to Sociology, Writing for Business and the last one is Writing for Mass Communication.. *rolling my eyes* Yea...*yawning* but hold on...hold on.. i need to make sure i get a better results in this sem..if not i am so gonna be out of this world..nah i'm joking. But seriously i really really do need a better results. I need MOTIVATION!! but hell...where can i find that motivation.*sigh*.

Eventually...we celebrated Steph's 18th belated birthday in Kelana Jaya on Friday.We had Steambot for our dinner and Blackforrest birthday cake. There's eight of us and i guess everyone had fun enjoying the food. We the seven sisters - Chiam Yee,Dennis, Me, Yvonne, ChengHui,Steph and Pei Kei were there. Another guy was Frankie..he do help us on many things for all this while. We surprised Steph with the birthday cake at the end but im not sure whether she already know that there'll be a cake for her or not..erm.. but whatever it is.. she was surprised. After dinner...we came back MC and gave her another surprise.. Slides on about The Seven Sisters done by Yvonne and Dennis. Great slides... and i bet all of us was touched somehow aye. We came from different places.. Johor,Penang,Malacca, Kelantan,Serdang.. and we were fated to meet each other in UTAR and become close to each other. And we become sisters! For this 3 months we had many many problems..arguing..and stuff...but we still sit down together and actually discuss, giving comments, thrash out everything that we wanna say to get things right again. As for me...sometimes i do have disagree-ness..well not only me..i bet others too. But then again..i'll try to blend in and tolerate with them. Thats the only possible way. Not many people around me know the real me..muahaha *evil grin*. And so..like what i mention above..the seven of us.. six of them are like the closest friends i have here in KL. 'Aawwh me love you guys so much~' Ok now back to the story..after watching the slides.. we drank Eno. Hahha...what the heck.. yea..ENO. I didn't know it taste so bad but after burping..aaahh..relieve. So we call it a day then. Went back to our rooms and sleep.

Guess that's all.. ahh..wait..there's another thing.I was so pissed off the next morning. No one wake me and Steph for class today. As somehow someone left the room without waking us up and without locking the door. I woke up at 7.30am and saw Steph was still sleeping..and gosh..class is at 8am. I called the others as i tot they were still sleeping as there's no message..not even a misscall on my phone. Guess what..called up and get this "We're in school already" What the.. me and steph really went *sweat* at that time. We quickly rush to campus and was late like for about 5-10 minutes for our first Sociology lecture. I told myself to stay calm.. and good thing i was able to control. I mean can't she just have the thought of waking us up and ask us if we wanna go to class...Dont just assume we slept quite late that night and can't go for class the next morning.Duh...

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):