Thursday, October 26, 2006

ahh crap...out of sudden i dont know what i wanna blog about today. So i'll just let my fingers type each and every letter without thinking on what to blog. Duh... been kinda lost in some subjects already for the beginning of this 2nd sem. Was very eager to learn at first and then once i dont get it.. the spirit of wanna know more just dissapear. If only i can catch up and throw this laziness of mine far away...so far that it can't find its way back to me. Sigh. And so holiday had ended.. holiday for only 5 days..the Deepavali and Raya holidays. Right now im back here in my dorm.Feeling tired and bored..as well as tension. Tired because of 8am class every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday...need to pull myself up from my bed as early at 6 in da morning to catch the 7am bus.Heck. Feeling bored in lecture class...and tension about all the assignments and tutorial homework.Geez.. what a life. But whatever it is...i need to survive rite. As i mentioned above..i seriuosly dont know what the heck im crapping in my blog..and so.. will update later. Ciaoz!

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):