Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I can't be a failure again

And so... after i watch tv as usual and went online..a great shock hit me when a friend told me that results were out on the Intranet. Hands were shaking and my mind went 'hullaamammia..shit..results were out..' At that time a number of friends message me in MSN...asking for my results...and not long..a call from dennis asking for my results too. Key in my username and password in intranet..serching for my results...THERE..FOUND EM' CLICK on it..scroll down..OMFG!!!!!


SHIT!! What on earth can my results were like crap???
That time i was in great shocked.. hands are trembling while typing to reply my friend's messages in MSN. Kinda speechless at the moment.Eyes were wide open looking at the page on the computer screen. Looking at the grades over and over again with much disbelief..wanna scream but my voice can't find a way out from my mouth.Tyring to hold myself together.... and be calm.
So dennis was on the line.. told him bout the grades and that CGPA thingy..which was sucks. Totally bulshit. But thats what written on my damn results. Can't change anything.
Right now...im pretty calm myself down.Thankz to all my friends that had given me some words of comfort. Really appreciate em'. Will move on..and try to study,work on it and concentrate more in my studies...not fooling around this time...and that's a PROMISE.



0 Thoughtful Crap(s):