Sunday, July 02, 2006

I need to survive

Finally my 5 minutes Public Speaking presentation had over. Darn...i'm not all satisfied with my marks thou...but i think it's ok as i prepared that speech at the last minute. How i hate presentation.Geez.. By the way...the day before my presentation..we were supposed to hand in our computer studies assignment.Guess what..?the same thing happen AGAIN like what had happen for the Arts assignment.What da hell. I was so pissed off that i actually curse and kept on cursing all the bad words all day long.Screw them for making me saying all those words. That Monday was really a bad day for me..i mean a really really BAD day. Friends around me too said that i'm becoming like the 'incredible hulk' on that Monday.Gosh.. sorry guys. So what actually happened... somebody is not taking any responsibilities of the questions they are supposed to do and in the end they'll push the questions to another person and expect that person to get the answers in less than 2 hours. WTF.sigh.Guess am changing to another assignment group for the next semester.

The next thing...i'd sat for English and Economics test yesterday. Damn again...i dont know how to do the Economics. Wondering if i can get a pass on that subject. As for computer studies...i haven't get my results...the lecturer having headache marking our papers (according to he himself).So as for the English...its an essay writing.As usual...i'll write crappy stories.Hopefully Ms.Cecily wont get bored reading em'. Next 2 weeks...am having my Public Speaking and Account test...it's already goin to be the 9th week...mid-term exams is on its way.Darn.

After my tests yesterday...Me, Steph and Yvonne went to TimeSquare taking a bus to KL Sentral and then took a monorail to Imbi.Seriously..people in KL are more phunkiez look a like than people in Malacca who look more innocent.*LOL*. Kononnyer. Most probably am going back to Malacca next week as Ms. Cecily replaced her classes on Saturday to Wednesday. So till then..update later.Ciaoz.


0 Thoughtful Crap(s):