Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Street Party in MC on Monday

Finally the WorldCup thing had ended. Basically, Italy won! I dont really watch football but i did managed to watch the final in MC (my hostel,Millinuem Court) as before the final begin..they held a Street Party downstairs. A number of guest artists came and performed but most of the artist i dont really familiar with. Friends told me that J.Lo did came in the evening to perform...ARgghh...I missed that!!!I was on my way back to MC from Malacca at that time. So damn freaking wasted. That night i reached MC at about 9 something and after i unpacked my stuff i went straight to downstairs to join the crowd and loud music. It's a pretty cool party thou. People around was dancing...some even did breakdance...and stuff. Me,Steph and Yvonne had much fun there and we even put the account test aside from our head as there's account test the following day,which was yesterday( and i think im so screw-up in my test..sigh). We then saw Dennis at the front and joined him there. All of us dance according to the music beat and me,steph and yvonne did learned up some moves from Dennis.LOL. DJ Fresh and DJ J.D was pretty cool too.The loud music then ended at 1.30am and the World Cup Finals:Big Screen Live begins. At first i din even plan to watch the match but yvonne wanted to watch so i went downstairs again with her and just hang around there. She supported for France whereas i supported for Italy and Italy actually won!Hehe.
After the match ended we went back to our room planning to study our accounts but ended up playing Hexic on MSN. Eventually i slept for only an hour plus before i attend my 8am lecture class and Yvonne stay awake all night long.Geezz...I slept in my Public Speaking lecture class thou.Hahaha.Nothing can be done...i was too sleepy at that time plus i even have to sit for account test at 1pm.

Upcoming test and presentation - Public Speaking test 2morrow! and 10 minutes speech in the next 4 weeks time. Plus Computer studies mid-term exam on next week.Damn.. stress nyer aku kat sini...

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):